Saturday 16 July 2011

Welcome to my Kitchen

Hello and welcome to my first blog post.  I love cooking and baking and look forward to sharing lots of my successes and maybe some of the failures from my kitchen with you.

I read cookbooks like other people read novels so I will be telling you about my favourites over the coming months.  I also want to look at cookbooks I might not otherwise buy and review them and will of course share my thoughts.

If there is a cooking term you don't understand let me know and I will do the research and explain the term in detail.

Later this year I will be starting cooking classes to learn simple suppers for friends and family which will give you an edge on weekend entertaining so keep watching this space for details.

This world of blogging is new for me so be patient and we can learn together.
Cheers. Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Yay Heidi! Well done on starting your blog! Hope you enjoy it :-)

    ReplyDelete