Tuesday 4 December 2012

Knorr takes Mr R to Gravy Heaven!! & a 'Pop-Up' Competition




Knorr have done it again.  Recently they produced little gel pots of stock that you just pop into what your are cooking and they gently melt and give the dish a concentrated hit of stock.

But now Knorr have just launched their gel Gravy Pots!!  One of Mr R's favourite things is gravy and he often makes a quick instant gravy to put on a dinner he finds too dry.  So in order to make his day I have decided to treat him to sausages, mash and gravy for his dinner tonight.


The little gravy pots are a concentrated gravy that you pop into a saucepan of warm water, whisk until dissolved and bring to a boil for one minute.  That's it and presto real beef or chicken gravy!

I received both beef and chicken gravy pots to try and look forward to using the chicken one.  The beef gravy tasted rich and beefy and not at all like those instant just add hot water, weak and watery gravies.

Want to try some beef gravy pots for your self? All you have to do is enter my 'pop up' competition.
I have a pack of four pots to give away.  In order to win them you must do the following:-

1. Follow my blog and let me know in a comment that you have done so.
2. Follow me on Twitter @Walpolegirl and let me know that you have done so or that you already follow me in the comment box below.
3. Follow @Knorr on Twitter and let me know in a comment below that you have done so or that you already follow them.
4. Share this post on Facebook and let me know below that you have done it.

This is a quickie so I will pick a winner on Sunday 09 December 2012.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, following your blog as Kerry Jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following on twitter as @kerryjones299

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following @knorr on twitter as @kerryjones299

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shared on FB here http://www.facebook.com/kerryjones299/posts/542902549054413

    ReplyDelete