Sunday 19 May 2013

Slice and Dice with Stellar

I love my collection of knives and I respect each and every one of them. You spend a lot of money on a really good knife and it is essential that you treat it with the respect it deserves and look after it. I have some very sharp knives and some with their own sharpeners.

I also feel a knife choice is a very personal decision. No matter how much you love your 13cm Santoku knife (which is my personal favourite) someone else may find it impossible to get on with.

There is also the subject of whether to use a knife block or not.  I prefer to keep my knives in the drawer with their individual safe covers but others love a knife block.

I was therefore glad to be asked to try and review a couple of knives from Stellar.  I was sent their 14cm Santoku and their Utility knives to try out.

 
These knives are colour coated and come in four vibrant colours; orange, green, blue and red. They each have their own matching colour protective cover which also helps to keep them sharp so that they cut cleanly and without any effort. You can get a Stellar knife block to keep your lovely coloured collection in.

 
Mine sliced through my red pepper with no effort at all.


They can be washed in a dishwasher (be sure to dry them with a soft cloth at the end of the dishwasher cycle).

Thanks Stellar for the chance to add these specimens to my lovely collection!




No comments:

Post a Comment