Monday 24 February 2014

Judges - Kitchen Textiles

I have been trying to update my kitchen essentials to red and I was very happy to be sent the new range of Judge Cookware oven gloves and pot holders.  They come in a variety of colours and the red is really vibrant and looks fab in my kitchen.


You can see that I did need to upgrade!


These new ones have silicone where you meet the heat. I did think the silicone might be bulky but I was please to see just how soft and pliable it is.


The range is protective of hot surfaces and liquid, steam and thermal to 240oC/464oF and are machine washable and can be tumble dried on low setting.


I think this range will look great in my kitchen and will keep my hands and arms safe when I am cooking!

Thanks to Judge Cookware for sending me the samples.  I did not receive any payment and the opinions are my own.



 

 

 

 

14 comments:

  1. Your rock those red hot gloves! They look good and a great way to glam up your kitchen attire :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The silicone is so soft and pliable too so they won't look like cardboard on the hook.

      Delete
  2. Goodness you were in need of new oven gloves! I ditched all the branded stuff in the kitchen at the start of the year. So much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to re-vamp a few bits and these will fit in just fine.

      Delete
  3. Great stuff! I bought mine for 1 pound or so and they are just crap (burned my fingers few times!) I should probably look for something else :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes cheap isn't the best option. I hate it when pot holders are too thin and the tray is hot!

      Delete
  4. Laughed at your old gloves, what had you been doing? I like two individual gloves rather than a joined up one. The silicone gloves look worth considering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those were the good ones Janice - I burnt the last two pairs! I usually like just the single gauntlet style gloves.

      Delete
  5. Those old gloves look downright dangerous Heidi! Must admit that mine have seen better days too though :)
    Janie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pair before that I left on the hot plate and they caught fire!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL you really did need to upgrade didn't you! I have some ultra tough le creuset ones that have lasted for year (though I think I bought three at the time - and I'm down to one!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tend to leave them on the cooker and they burn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My kitchen bits and pieces are red, so these would be perfect for me too. My oven gloves are in pretty much the same shape as yours were ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked how the silicone parts were so flexible and easy to grip with.

      Delete