Wednesday 15 April 2015

What a Corker - Natural British Crisps

I have been sent a box of assorted packets of crisps from Corkers. Natural British Crunch.
Their flavours are made without artificial or MSG products and they know the origin of the potatoes because they grow them themselves.  The potatoes are grown in East Anglia and hand cooked to perfection.

Some of the flavours you can expect are Pork Sausage and English Mustard, Red Leicester and Caramelised Onion, Sea Salt, Sea Salt and Cider Vinegar as well as Sweet Thai Chilli and a flavour I am really keen on trying - Gressingham Duck & Hoisin Sauce.
The family have been growing potatoes (Naturalo potatoes) on the fens of Cambridgeshire since the 1800s so are pretty good at it!  The crisps are all hand cooked in sunflower oil to minimize the grease and keep the crunch.

Mr R loves crunchy crisps - I am sure these will be a great hit in his lunchbox this week.
Thanks to Corkers Crisps for my box of crisps. I was not paid to try these and as usual all opinions and photos are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment