Saturday 12 March 2016

Film Review - Norm of the North, Little Miss guest reviews

I was invited to the film premier of Norm of the North an animated film which will be released in the UK on 18 March 2016.  It was a great opportunity to take my granddaughter with me and treat her to a day out in London.

The cast of the film includes James Corden as the 'polar bear impersonator, Laurence. It also features the voices of Rob Scnhneider as Norm, Heather Graham, Bill Nighy and Colm Meaney.

I was going to tell you all about it but instead here is an account through the eyes of an 8 year old.......
"Hello I'm Little Miss, and recently I went to a film premiere in London! I got to see Norm of the North three weeks before anybody else! And while we where waiting to see Norm of the North there where some activities, and that's where I got Lilly the Octopus! There where some people making balloons for the children and I asked my Nanny and my granddad, Mr R if I could have a balloon and they said yes. I wanted a Octopus balloon and a lady who was making balloons for children made a red Octopus for me while she was making it she asked me some names for my Octopus and I said Lilly.
Now, let's get on to the movie Norm of the North is a polar bear that can speak to humans! He only found that out when he just became 13, but he's not the only polar bear that can speak human, his Grandpa can also speak to humans. There is a bad thing about this movie which Norm fixes the bad thing is that an evil villain who is the boss of Green Homes wants to build houses in the Arctic. but Norm wants to save his arctic and go to New York with his lemmings before he goes he finds a house in his Grandpa's land but then the house is going to New York again but, that's good for Norm and his lemmings. what they do is the lemmings jump on Norm and then Norm jumps on the house and then. When they see green house and. Then Norm signs up to act out being The King Polar bear and he got in probably because he is an actual polar bear and he can speak to humans.

Later Norm and the Lemmings find a passage way and there was a lift. Norm was about to go on to the lift. But, the lemmings wouldn't let him on and then suddenly Norm actually thought that it was a good idea because he would be to obvious but the lemmings are so small that they wouldn't be noticed. and they saw found Grandpa Polar Bear.
I don't want to spoil the rest of the movie for you so if you want to find out if Norm saves his homeland go to your local cinema and see Norm of the North.  Keep an eye out at your local retailer for the CD.
Thanks Nanny and Granddad for a lovely day out, let's do it again!!" ................................
                                                                                                                     
And there you have it, Little Miss's account of her day at the cinema.  

We were guests and were not required to write a positive review.  All opinions are our own and photos as well.

2 comments:

  1. Oh sounds fun, I'm going to watch out for that one, I think Cooper would enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even I enjoyed it so I am sure Cooper will love it too! I loved the lemmings!

    ReplyDelete