When the Little People get to a certain age they want to help in the kitchen. Every parent's nightmare is letting them use a knife in case they cut themselves. Welcome to Kuhn Rikon and their set of knives and snippers for the little cook or chef of the future.
The Duck Snippers cut herbs and vegetables and are covered with the Duck Bill for safe storage.
The Non-Serrated Dog Knife will cut fruit and spread peanut butter and jam and the Serrated Dog Knife cuts soft skinned fruits and vegetables
but the best thing is that little fingers are safe. I wouldn't let Big use a knife that would hurt him - he loved cutting the celery for lunch.
If you would like to win a fantastic set of these knives and cutter then enter via the Rafflecopter widget below.
I was sent a set to review and was not paid to write a positive review or to run this giveaway. All opinions and photos are my own.
How To Enter:
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Instagram, Twitter etc
- This competition is open to UK residents only over 18 years of age .Please read the rules below .
- Leaving a blog comment is mandatory and failure to do so will void any other entries.
- Closing date - 22th August 2016 12.00 am