Monday 24 July 2017

Watch Out - There is a Watchaholic about!

If there was a support group for people who love watches then Mr R would have to say "My name is Mr R - and I am a Watchaholic!".

Seriously he does love a good looking and quality watch and was more than happy to pose with the watch from Globenfeld that I was recently sent to review.
The watch is a beautiful Globenfeld Limited Edition Antique Rose Men's Automatic Watch with a  very 'in-vogue' rose gold body, blue & gold coloured Sun and Moon display to express the night and day and with over 110 individual intricately moving parts and 20 jeweled movements that do not need batteries and the strap is real leather.
I love the simplicity and the detail.  The minute hand sweeps silently around.
I really think the colourings of this watch absolutely suit Mr R's skin tone! Mr R is really happy to add this fine watch to his collection!
This limited edition watch is currently available on Amazon for an RRP of £79.99 instead of the usual £199.00.

I was sent this watch for review and was not required to write a positive review.  As usual all photos are my own and may not be reproduced in any form without my written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment