Tuesday 24 October 2017

Premier Inn Review

I was recently taking part in a Blogger convention in Southampton.  I was attending with blogging friends/colleagues Manjiri from Travels For Taste and Nayna who writes Simply Sensational Food.  We needed to stay over night for two nights.

Southampton has plenty of accommodation for students, visiting parents and holiday makers alike. All the big names are there as well as a plethora of small B&Bs and AirBnBs.  We stayed at one of the two Premier Inns in Southampton, up a short hill and about a 10 minute walk from the station.  The other one is in the West Quay shopping centre.

There is a comfort in knowing you will get the same brand standards and this Premier Inn did not let us down. The bedroom was spacious and clean. When I stay away from home for a conference I really don't spend much time in the room except to sleep and wash but I do like to do this in comfort.
Plenty of room to set up laptops, plug in all your devices and of course make that needed cup of coffee while you work.
The bathroom was a standard size with plenty of shower gel and hand wash.
Breakfast was an optional extra charge and since we had an early start we declined to try the breakfast. Premier Inn guarantee you your money back if you do not have a good night sleep which is a nice touch. However with such a comfy mattress and pillow selection it is difficult not to have a great sleep.
I was given a complementary two night stay at Premier Inn Southampton however I was not required to write a positive review.  As usual all opinions and photographs are my own. No photographs may be reproduced in any form without my written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment