Monday 30 June 2014

North Carolina Days - A treat for a favourite Aunt

Whilst on my North Carolina visit to my sister I was treated to a cleansing, exfoliating and moisturising facial by my niece.
My niece Danielle works at The Spa at Lafayette in Raleigh, North Carolina (USA) and told me she had a treat for me.
The Spa is beautifully decorated, calm and serene music playing in the background with low lighting to relax you.
Danielle really knows her craft as I lay there, eyes closed and relaxing she cleansed my skin, exfoliated, steamed, massaged and moisturised my face.
The products used were free from artificials and smelt lovely.

I left feeling like years had been erased from my face.
The Spa at Lafayette has a selection of anti-ageing, purifying and enhancing procedures available if you want to treat yourself or someone as a gift.
Thanks Danielle for my treat!












No comments:

Post a Comment