Monday 10 December 2012

New Pieces from Pyrex

Pyrex recently sent me a couple of their products to review.  I was particularly looking forward to their new bakeware range.



They sent me their Pryex Classic metal rectangular roaster.  It measures 26x19 cm and has a 5 year guarantee.  It is non-stick, oven proof and has practical handles.  Also in the bakeware range is a square roaster, muffin pan, loaf pan, cake pans and lots more.

I had a chicken to roast for dinner so thought it was as good a time as any to use the roaster.

The chicken fitted perfectly inside the roaster.  I sprinkled Lemon & Chipotle Sea Salt generously on top and popped half a lemon inside.  Even though the roaster can take temperatures up to 250o I put the chicken in the oven at about 180o.


We will have roast potatoes, roast parsnips and broccoli with the chicken for dinner.

Pyrex also sent me a glass roaster, a classic round 1ltr casserole with lid and a handy measuring jug that looks like something you might find in a chemistry lab with a tight fitting silicone lid perfect for measuring liquids and making all sort of dressings.

Pyrex has always been known for its quality and these pieces are no exception to that quality.  They will make a useful addition to the cupboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment