Sunday 3 March 2013

The Handpicked Foodstore

I was recently contacted by The Handpicked Foodstore to try one of their products, 

I am really excited to have found this company and their sister company The Handpicked Collection.

The Handpicked Foodstore's catalogue is packed full of products personally picked for the customer by a panel of industry experts such as magazine editors, food writers, gardening writers, cookbook authors. I think most of my Christmas presents will come from there this year!

 I tried their MacGilvray Scottish smoked salmon for tea this evening.  I am very partial to smoked salmon!


And one of my favourite ways to eat smoked salmon is with cream cheese and bagels!


This was a lovely example of smoked salmon, not too strong a flavour, very moist and tender too.


The packet that was sent to me was enough for Mr R and I to have a bagel each as a Sunday evening snack.

You can order online or by phone, see their website for details.





1 comment:

  1. I tried some of their Lnacashire bomb at some event in Earls' Court. It was really good. I'm very jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete