Friday 5 April 2013

Fruyo - A New Addition for Total Greek Yoghurt


I love creamy, luscious Greek yoghurt and my favourite of all of them is Total Greek Yoghurt.

Their much loved Greek yoghurt comes in original (my favourite), 2% fat content and 0% fat content.  I must confess though I find it hard to tell the difference in a blind taste test.

Total Greek Yoghurt is perfect for puddings, desserts, soups, sauces and all sorts of lovely creations and of course it is healthy, 100% natural and has become a household name since it came to the UK in the early 1980s.

Recently Total Greek Yoghurt have launched their own fruit filled yoghurt called Fruyo.


It comes in four mouthwatering flavour, Peach, Cherry, Pineapple and Vanilla. Below is the order in which I tried them. So far the peach is still my favourite but peach is one of my best flavours anyway.
There were loads of chunks of peaches inside and a wonderfully creamy yoghurt.  And best of all it is completely fat free! That's right 0% for all that creamy, fruity goodness!

Full of chunky peaches in each bite


Real cherry flavour just right for spring


You can almost feel you are in the Caribbean with this pineapple


Evocative and sensual vanilla
 
These flavours are going to be regular visitors to our fridge for sure!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Dear,




    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Usefull For me.


    You Can see also my services.....



    Pesto, fage & fruyo Greek yogurt in Switzerland. NECTRA FOOD SA is specialize in the importation, promotion and distribution of high quality specialty food.



    Visit Now - Fruyo Greek Yogurt

    ReplyDelete