Friday 17 May 2013

Contigo Coffee Cup - for me!!

I have already told you about a Contigo thermos mug that I will probably be using to take milk for our coffee or drinks for the grandchildren to the allotment.

Recently I was sent a Contigo travel mug for me.  You may remember that I love my coffee and having a great mug to take it with me is a real treat!


The mug that I was sent has a 360ml capacity and keeps drinks hot for up to one hour and cold for up to 4 hours with a double wall vacuum insulation.

But the really clever thing is that is it completely leak proof with a unique button lock mechanism and when pressed will not accidentally pour or leak.


I am planning on taking my coffee out with me more often now.


Thanks Contigo for the Morgan travel mug.




No comments:

Post a Comment